i have always loved skiing, but this season feels different. i opened up a backcountry.com email a few days ago and got butterflies in my stomach and had to catch my breath when i saw the picture of the skier standing at the top of a mountain with his ski tips hanging off the edge. BUTTERFLIES!!! how awesome is that.
so while it might not look like there is much going on in this picture, the important part is what's to come. what's it gonna be. a groomer down reg, silverfox to anderson's, or maybe stepping through boney rats nest to great scott. in a few weeks hiking to the baldy traverse may be the run of choice. whichever it is, it's gonna be great!
the rejuvination of my love for skiing came at a perfect time too. 46% of the votes for what to do next in my life went to becoming a ski bum. the runner-up was starring in my own MTV reality show. whitney port is already taking care of that for me. anyone up for 'the city' party at my house on dec 29? but what's this about 'bromance'? i'm not so sure about that. wow...this post got way off topic.
i love ski



4 comments:
You know I am 100% in for "The City" party!!! But wait... I didn't think you got MTV? Well either way count me in. Bromance is by far the LAMEST name in television but I am afraid I will have to watch it for 2 reasons... 1. It's Brody. Say what you want, but Brody is the most reasonable one on the Hills. and 2. I am kicking "Girls Next Door" to the curb since Hef decided to replace Holly and Kendra with 19 year old twins. I am boycotting.
Does this post make me seem totally shallow or what? It's not so much that I am shallow but that I am lonely with no husband. :(
Anyway, glad you get to ski. You better work the lift house so you can tag along with us to Basin and Deer Valley. Not to mention Aaron has BIG plans for a backcountry kicker snowmobile-in party this year. Nice pic. That was such a fun day!
Yeah I realized after i announced a party at my house we can only watch MTV crowded around the computer. I usually watch 'the Hills' on the computer in bed, so we can have a little pj party.
love seeing that view when you come off the tram. ...i miss it!
The City!
And I had an amazing time skiing with you the other day! you kick butt!
Post a Comment