Thursday, October 1, 2009

river surfing

i had the chance to run the snake river a few times this summer. i had done it before in larger rafts, but this summer i went in some smaller vessels, including a torrent (sit-on-top personal kayak). it was such a different experience! i absolutely loved it!
when we were there in july we saw some people surfing on the lunch counter rapid. it is one of the coolest things i think i have ever seen. when i watch this it makes me so excited, i don't know what about, it just makes me excited. hopefully it will make you excited too!
ps-if you want to watch it in a bigger size you can check out the video on grindtv



just to clarify, no i did not do this, i cannot surf AT ALL, but i should have some photos and video of my trips to the snake river to post soon!

5 comments:

Jenny and Tyler said...

It looks like you are having fun! I'm excited to see you in a few weeks to catch up! I hope everything is going well! :)

Liz said...

That was sweet.

Nathan said...

Sah-weeeet video! When are you coming down to St. George to hang out.

Todd Sansom said...

you're the coolest sibling of the bunch

If I were a llama said...

your awesome! I love ya!