Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!


it was this guys birthday on monday, january 25.
this year he turned the ripe young age of 32.
congratulations-birthday kit-just add bread.
what did he do to celebrate? this of course

(does anyone know where my ability to 'justify' my alignment went? i need help)

3 comments:

Liz said...

Look at Brady and his hardcore coolness. I wish I was as cool as him.

Ash said...

I love his squinty eye. So whit...I was deeply assessing the sanity of your blog for some reason...and I've decided that the picture at the top that I have looked past for the last however long it has been up is actually really really creepy and weird. ha ha. I mean like...where the hell did that come from? ha ha! I love how you photoshopped yourself in! lol. Dude I'm cracking up in class and I need to stop looking at your blog.

Nice birthday hat brady. Real hot:) Love you whit!

TODD + ANNIE said...

That is a darling hat Brady has on. He could be a Christmas elf. I love you WHIT!!!!! Happy Birthday. It is awesome that we are both sucky cousins, because then I don't feel so bad. Muah!