Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Mediocre Muddlement of a Best Friend Named Ash

Hi. My name is Whitney. I haven't posted anything for about 8 months...but don't worry! My best friend Ashley has taken the reigns and has decided to post for me. You see, I coincidentally must have signed in to my blog/gmail account on Ashley's computer at some point which left it vulnerably open for her to pillage and plunder in all matter of maliciousness. Luckily she is a very nice friend and she would never say anything embarrassing or at my expense.

Mostly she just wanted to say that she knows there are more people than just herself(Ashley) that want to hear from whitney on a regular basis. Because if you can't be near her, then you just wanna hear about her, right?

If you haven't spoken with Whitney lately then you might want to call her...because she has taken a few grown up steps lately...and you'll probably want to know about what's growing inside of her. I won't tell you her little secret tho.

All those who want to hear from Whitney on her blog need only comment "hear hear!" We'll see if all those waiting to hear from her have been potentially cut off. Maybe if we show her how much we care..she'll start writing again! So leave a comment if you will. Yes, Lindzi, that means you too. and thank you all for taking the time to read this post!

Love, ash.

Ps. The title doesn't make sense. And I know it. But it sounds REALLY good:)
Pps. I also think muddlement is probably not a word. But that's the joy of writing.

Thank you, Whitney, for leaving your blog open to be sabotaged!

24 comments:

Paula said...

Ha! I loved this :) I wouldn't mind hearing more from BOTH of you!!

If I were a llama said...

uh hello stranger!

The Bells said...

Um, Ashley told me to leave a comment. Write a post Bee-otch.

gusDon said...

Interesting note! Together with friends are always happy, friends who support... In my country changed the air for two seasons, summer and rainy season.... Sure to bother with you, because there are 4 seasons...
Nice blog!

Beckstrom Bunch said...

What can of a lazy blogger are you? Seriously! (Not that I would be the same way or anything.)

Liz said...

Hahahaha laughing uncontrollably right now. I'm a fan of the great people who come across your blog.

andyfriend said...

Elvis Andrus yanked from game for lack of effort : “I didn't like his attitude,” Washington told the Dallas Morning News. “The inning before there were a couple of plays he didn't make, but he gave the effort. There are going to be plays that you can't make.

Keeping Up With the Kardashians Season 4 : Danae Young This week on the season premiere of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, the crazy K's are back for another drama-filled season! Kris Humphries, who plays for the New York Nets, is now Kim's official boyfriend.

Cavs owner: No shortcuts : CLEVELAND — Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert got in one final shot after LeBron James fell short of an NBA title.

Wild Things Grow Here said...

Oh goodness. This is confusing for a new reader! :D


http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

well i don't know any of you and that was one of the more interesting blog posts i have read in a while...so hear hear! that's my 2 cents! :)

ruzzel01 said...

I guess im fortunate to discover your blog today.
ken paves

Pauliine said...

http://mangue-kiwi.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wow I wish I had a friend who would be nice enough to handle my post for me, that would be amazing.
PSSSS....you can follow me back if you want to ;0)
http://ismanthyhere.blogspot.com/

Ash said...

Ha ha! Now I only wish I really did have access to your blog to post for you all the time! Look how many hits you've gotten! How did everyone get here?

Welp! If only whitney would post something so they could all be appeased.

Miss you friend. MT just isn't the same as home without you in it.

ruzzel01 said...

I prefer that way. Just keep it simple.
gray hair reversal

woeddioe said...

Welcome to our shopping site, to their own Christmas gifts, cheap, style number, is your good choice.
True Religion outlet
nike shox r4
Nike Mens Shox Store.COM
true religion men coat
true religion jean clothes
nike free 3.0 V2 shoes
nike free
sac a main burberry
chaussures pas cher
true religion men jeans
true religion mens short jeans
true religion mens short T shirt
nike free
true religion womens oat
true religion womens jean skirt

Realizare Magazin Online said...

Very nice article. I will wait next one.

Regards,
Taste wine
Realizare Magazin Online
Nail Art Decals

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Boots are hot sale for its fashion and comfort design. All the tory burch here are of the latest style and originated in USA. If you are interested in our fashion shoes.welcome to shopping from our store. all the shoes here sale at cheap price with fast shippment.Tory Burch Flats,Tory Burch Sandals, Tory Burch Flip Flops all available here. Just buy from our store.

Anonymous said...

"Unit Microsoft Office 2010 shipments evolved swifter compared to dollars,Throughout . stated Several weeks Swenson, Microsoft Office 2010 Download NPD representative about computer programs business exploration. This individual famous that earnings of your current more cost-effective Domestic plus Pupil up-dates associated with Office Office 2010 2010 generated the actual swimming all over typical cost.

Unknown said...

hahaha how awesome :)

XOXO
Alexandra Marie

OZsupplier said...

Real useful John. These infographics are definitely great in terms of getting the information out. Thanks for sharing.sam recently posted..How to win in a sports

-------------------
beef exports | wool exports

Unknown said...

hahahhha this is so cute !

XOXO
Alexandra Marie

Anonymous said...

Good luck Whitney! hear hear!


http://mytherapeutique.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The blog is absolutely fantastic. Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need. Thanks. Designer lehenga

好站分享 said...

組合櫃
移動櫃
倉儲
自動倉儲
工作桌
偵探
私家偵探
偵探社
台中大飯店
台中飯店
台中酒店
台中便宜飯店
台中飯店推薦
逢甲住宿
台中逢甲住宿
台中逢甲酒店住宿
逢甲夜市附近酒店
台中酒店住宿推薦
逢甲夜市飯店
一中街住宿
台中一中街住宿
台中新光三越住宿
馬拉灣住宿
麗寶樂園住宿
徵信
徵信社
徵信
徵信社
徵信
徵信社
徵信
徵信社
徵信
徵信社
徵信
徵信社
徵信
徵信社
徵信
徵信社
徵信
徵信社