My first blog entry ever is going to be pretty hard to beat. I was actually speechless when this happened. I know a lot of people say that they were speechless in certain situations, but I was even beyond speechless. Flabbergasted wouldn't be an exaggeration.
I work at little shop called the Lifthouse. Today I was standing near the front door when a little boy, three-or so, walked up and was trying to push the door open. He was just a little guy with no parents in sight, so I asked him where he was going. He just looked at me and walked outside. He took about three steps outside and then it happened. I honestly couldn't believe it. Right infront of the front doors, this little kid pulled his pants down and peed!!! Right infront of the parking lot and street, he just did it, right there-right on our sidewalk!!! Wow. The kid pulled the door open, and walked back in like nothing happened.
Where were his parents? Did they know their child did this? Did they teach him to? What was going on!?!? It was so hilarious, I could hardly stand it.



2 comments:
Love the blog Whit...and love your first entry. Just wait until you have little boys of your own and then this incident won't seem so out of the ordinary. I do have to say that we at least try to find some sort of vegetation when Luke's got to go! One of our best spots was in the bushes outside a fast food restaurant. Keep up on all your blog entries : )
Hi Whitney...I found your blog through Megan's. Megan's right about the shock value of peeing little boys. Once Benton had to pee in a Mcdonalds cup while on the runway in an airplane (they wouldn't let us out of our seats). I was extremely embarrassed.
Post a Comment