I read somewhere that a good blog always has consistent entries. When I read that I decided that I would post once a week, on Friday's. Well the first Friday came and went and I still haven't posted anything, so I think I'm going to lower my expectations and aim for every other Friday. Atleast it's still consistent.
On a completely different note, awhile ago I made a very interesting observation about my shampoo and conditioner. I hate it when I run out of one faster than the other, usually it's conditioner first. When I realize that there is a lot less conditioner in the bottle than shampoo, I will usually start using ridiculous amounts of shampoo so that they will run out at the same time and I can go buy some more shampoo and conditioner. Never once in my life have I thougt "Oh, I'm running out of conditioner, I should go buy some more". And then waited until I ran out of shampoo to go buy some more shampoo. For some reason, in my mind I have to buy both of them at the same time and throw them away at the same time.
On second thought, I guess these two thoughts are related. I need to be consistent in my blog writing, but not so much on my shampoo and conditioner buying.



3 comments:
I'm glad you are going to be consistent in your blog posting. I was so happy to see something new today! I have had a similar dilemma w/ shampoo and conditioner but I always run out of shampoo first. How much conditioner do you use?!
You are so cute Whitney! I always run out of shampoo first too. Maybe you should buy a bigger bottle of conditioner than shampoo next time, then they will run out at the same time?! Also, if you'd like to get into my blog have Megan send me your email address. It's not really fair if I can look at yours but you can't see mine!
i am with you whit...the conditioner always goes first...and i think they both need to go when the one is gone. i am so glad you are blogging and i can check up on you now ;) btw, i love the picture you have on your header, did you take that?
Post a Comment