Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sad Realization

All of the sudden, I realized that I had made a critical spelling error in my last blog. I wrote that you should watch 'Rome' because it will change your life. Maybe there is somthing called 'Rome' and maybe it could change your life, but what I really ment to write was 'Roam', which is a completely different kind of roam (or rome). Sorry about any confusion. I want to post my favorite clip from this movie, but who knows if it will actually work, so if it doesn't just go to Google Video and type in 'roam north shore' then select the third one down 'Roam-North Shore Segment.' ENJOY!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2759810928105568969&q=roam+north+shore&total=23&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

3 comments:

Beckstrom Bunch said...

Whit...the boys loved the bike video. Luke watched that, about 5 other bike videos, then he went on to trains, race cars, and monster truck rallies. I have a feeling he's found yet another thing to spend countless hours looking at!

Pa said...

Whit!!!
spectacular! Where do we go to find this trail.
Dick Benton

WHIT said...

Well Dick, it's called the North Shore in BC, wanna move there wit me? Then we can show them how to really ride.