I was writing this big long blog about all the fun stuff I did this winter, when I got frustrated and quit. I need to finish it now, because there were a few very important things that I left out. First thing, my birthday was in January, and I had a great time with my family, bubba, and friends. Bubba took me to dinner at one our favorite restaurants, Porcupine. A bunch of our friends were there and we all ate together. The funny part was that my sister Megan and her friends were there eating, my aunt Angie was there with one of her friends, and when my parents heard we were all there, they stopped by too! For my birthday Bubba gave me a day of snowmobiling with my friends Lindzi and Aaron. Due to a few unfortunate events, we weren't able to go until the end of March. It was so much fun!!! I had never been before so I didn't know what to expect, but it exceeded my expectations. I think that Bubba might have loved it even more than me. We also went skiing and snowboarding a bunch, which was also awesome. Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment....or maybe you won't enjoy them, I don't know...
Oh and I almost forgot!! I have to thank Lindzi, Aaron, and Lindzi's parents Orion and Sue. We stayed at there house the night before in Woodland, UT and had elk burgers for dinner and biskets and gravy for breakfast. Some seriously awesome country food. Then Orion and Sue were our snowmobile guides out in the Uinta's. Thanks again!!!
The whole crew taking a little break
Bubba and Whit
Lindz and Whit
Aaron coming up a steep hill
The goal by the end of the day was to get me stuck because I was the newbie. So not fair!!!
Orion teaching me the trick to getting up this hill alive



No comments:
Post a Comment