I am sure you all recognize this picture since it has been at the top of my blog for a few months now. Well after the last week, I thought I had better make it a permanent picture on the blog. This is Rachel and Sara (Cheech and SarBear). They are my cousins, not my nieces. Their mom and dad went to Alaska for 10 days, and they came and stayed at my parents house. They are so hilarious! The other day Sara asked my Dad if he could stand on his head. He leaned against the wall and stood on his head. Then she asked "What are those?" (pointing to his feet). He said "they are bunions," and she replied "but why do you want those on your feet?" They are both super smart and talented. Rachel has been practicing the piano the whole time and she is awesome! Sara has been writing stories about her make-believe friend Geranamoe. They are pretty funny. It's been fun to have them, and I will miss having little sisters again when they leave. Atleast I will have my bathroom, bedroom, and bed all to myself again!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Cheech and SarBear
I am sure you all recognize this picture since it has been at the top of my blog for a few months now. Well after the last week, I thought I had better make it a permanent picture on the blog. This is Rachel and Sara (Cheech and SarBear). They are my cousins, not my nieces. Their mom and dad went to Alaska for 10 days, and they came and stayed at my parents house. They are so hilarious! The other day Sara asked my Dad if he could stand on his head. He leaned against the wall and stood on his head. Then she asked "What are those?" (pointing to his feet). He said "they are bunions," and she replied "but why do you want those on your feet?" They are both super smart and talented. Rachel has been practicing the piano the whole time and she is awesome! Sara has been writing stories about her make-believe friend Geranamoe. They are pretty funny. It's been fun to have them, and I will miss having little sisters again when they leave. Atleast I will have my bathroom, bedroom, and bed all to myself again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hello! I'm Leszek from Poland.
It's that you in "Will i ever learn...? Probably not" post? :)
I ask with no reason hehe :)
Blesss!
PS. Like always sorry for my bad english :P
Cool! You have a friend from Poland? I want someone foreign to post on my blog. Luke will miss that Sarah is not at your house too because not only can he see you guys but play with Sarah. What could be more exciting?
Friend from Poland? Hmmm Not yet but I can be :) She probably not read my comment. Hmmm so i don't know that she wants to be my friend or not. I don't know Her ... yet :)
So I wait. :)
I wonder if that is really what "friend from Poland" really looks like his picture??? Nice blog Whit. I started one last fall but didn't get very far. Maybe you could teach me one day. oh well. Can't wait to see you all this Saturday!
I recognize those cute girlies! I am so happy to see you have a blog. (However this does not justify the pathetic lack of communication we have had the last while) LOVE YA!
Post a Comment