Friday, July 25, 2008

a new love


if you know me well, you know there are a few random things that i just love. for example, do you know what my favorite sound is? or what drink makes me all happy inside? well here is a new one.
at work sometimes i have to type on a typewriter. it's a big black ugly thing, but i seriously LOVE using it. i can't explain it, but typewriters are just really awesome.
i really want an old red or turquoise typewriter now and i found this little online store called three potato four that sells some nice ones which i could hever afford. don't they just make you feel happy?!

5 comments:

suz said...

Your dad used to have an old black typewriter that I would have to borrow to type my papers. Maybe you could hunt it down and paint it red!

WHIT said...

Thanks suz, good thinking!

The Bells said...

Whit-
Awesome picture, where are you? (The one where you are standing in a field.)

Mandy and Brian said...

We used to have a typewriter in my basement and I LOVED that thing! I would type up all kinds of junk on it and I loved to hear the little "ding" at the end of the line as it moved back to the other side. And there is something about pushing down those buttons that typing on a computer will never satisfy....

WHIT said...

Mandy, I am so stoked that you understand my love for typewriters!! And Lindz, the picture is near Jackson Lake and those are the Tetons, epic trip.