
For weeks, Todd and I have been trying to take the boat out. Last weekend we decided we were going no matter what. The night before we left, there were only three of us going, and it was windy and raining. The next morning it was still rainy and cold, but we had a whole crew show up. I think the water temperature was about 58, and there were some big ole' rain clouds covering us most of the day. Despite the less then prime weather, we had an awesome time. No one was too chicken to get in the water and there was some serious glass to be had.
Todd and Russ both had there sweet cameras and we got some pretty cool pictures. I think the winning photo is the one above of Clayton wiping-out on the wakeskate. Check-out Todd's web album for all the other pics.



3 comments:
Awwwe, I am SO jealous... I was PLANNING on being there, but was stuck in Colorado. Boo. But NO MORE!!!! I think we should definately try and get out one more time before it's too cold. How about THIS Saturday? Oh, and my body looks like I have the freaking Chicken Pox from all the bizillions of HORSE FLY BITES from Willard Bay. Ick.
I'm just going to throw it out there that you surfing is 10 x's better than Jane modeling Grandma's wedding dress.
Sweet!!! It was so worth the cold weather, raining.. it was great! love you sister.
Post a Comment