Tuesday, October 21, 2008

AZ anyone?

ashley, buddha, and I took a quick trip to AZ for the weekend. here are some of the highlights.

this kept us entertained for about an hour of the ten hour drive.

(ok so that's supposed to be a vid. you would think i would know how to do this considering i am taking a web design class. check back, cause it's going to rock your socks. queen anyone?)

we went '80s dancing on friday night with our friends rich and dave.


that's where I met robin from the bachelor: london calling

(she's cooler in person than she seemed on the show)

ash and buddha brought some attitude to the climbing gym.

at the arizona state fair, we went to the weezer concert, where dave and rich played the guitar and the didgeridoo (yes, that's right) on stage with weezer.

what did you do this weekend?

3 comments:

The Bells said...

i did... STUFF. like. way cooler stuff.
so there.

Camille said...

that is sweet. especially the part about meeting robin...i love the bachelor ;) the 80's totally rock, love your outfit too!

The Bells said...

I didn't block any post???? I don't even know what that means. Maybe someone went to post something and decided it was lame so they did?????? oh well.