to my two loyal, and only blog readers, this is for you. and since i speak to you on a semi-regular basis (my fault), this will mostly all be a repeat, so rather than doing it in words i will do it through pictures. I also can't think of anything that has been happening in my life and have to rely on pictures i have taken on my phone to jog my memory. if you consider a picture to be a thousand words, this could be considered a rather long book. maybe you should just stop now lindz.
first of all...i am alive. here is a picture of me i took moments ago

there is no order or reason to these pictures, in fact i think they are chronologically backwards. so unlike me. i fit in my parents new dryer, so does todd, but he told my parents that i climbed in it.

been skiing a lot. i don't remember why, but this was a good run down silverfox, so i took a picture at the bottom. no surprise, silverfox is always awesome. one day my wrist got stuck around the rope at the top of the gate and i was dangling an inch above the ground. someone had to untwist me, it was awesome!

i bought a plane ticket to hawaii leaving on may 10, returning may 22, that's about all that is planned for the trip. traveling buddies: ash, terese, tyler parris neal, and hopefully lindz and aaron.

my job has been bringing me lots of new experiences. today, i tried on chicken heads at a costume shop.
last fall i planted bulbs for the first time (also at work). they bloomed, then it snowed.
then i went skiing, and it didn't snow (until this week :) this day at deer valley with lindz, aaron, and pro brady was way fun though. the beach and people watching made up for the lack of powder and first tracks.


the u.s. freeskiing world tour was at snowbird a few weeks ago. my friend kenjiro matsuo from japan, had an awesome run in the finals and stomped the landing off this huge cliff! unfortunately he markered-out in the super finals. he took the same cliff even bigger, but unfortunately didn't stomp it the second time around. he totally deserved the SICK BIRD AWARD. i left a comment at '5 guys' that night in honor of him. you MUST watch it for yourself!

yet another day at work...i organized this stuff all awesome, then the selves collapsed :( i picked it up off the floor, but haven't put it all away still

my mexican friend karlos can stand on big rubber balls FOREVER!! isn't that more of a chinese sort of talent?

i moved, this is my kitchen, and those are my palm tree lights

one day at church the power went out, but the dude who was speaking was NOT stopping. my friend katy had a little light on her keychain, so she took it up to him so he could read his talk

i went to vegas and SIA with lindz, aaron, and a bunch of other love birds. it was fun and so nice to get away for the weekend. you should check-out lindz's post for better coverage of the events. it was my birthday the last day we were there, so it was very appropriate that at 1:00am on my birthday i was doing my favorite thing to do in vegas. the BIG SHOT (exciting music, na na na na na da da da do do de de na na!!!!) then i assisted a minor in gambling...

i have two nephews, soon it will be three. way to go meg! and i apologize that your children will never have cousins their age.

i have ate at cafe rio a bunch, as usual

and last, but not least, in fact, probably what i have been doing the most of lately "homework" *wink*wink*

there, i've done it. it was exhausting. but i now do not have to blog for another quarter.



7 comments:
Whit I look at your blog almost everyday hoping that you have a new post and you never do. But today you did! Yes! Looks like you're really working hard on getting that homework done so you can come play with me this weekend...
You want a post, you want homework done...I can't do it all!!!
And actually was doing homework right up to the point I wrote this. In fact I finished an assignment that isn't due until Monday. Yes that's right, now don't forget it.
Wow today was like winning the Daily Double on Jeopardy. Not only did you post, but it was a personal shout out to me! YAY. You really know how to make a person feel good.
I loved all the pics. Chronolocially unorganized as they were. And I was laughing SO hard at KA. Your parents' new dryer is amazing! I probably wouldn't fit in there anymore. :(
Why were you trying on chicken heads? That was a horrible looking chicken - hopefully you didn't choose that one.
And thank you for posting pics rather than a thousand words. You are right, I probably wouldn't have read it.
I am SO excited for Hawaii now! I am in love with my accountant. Well not really but he's pretty much insanely dope. So it's ON! Now I need to go shopping for acceptable beachwear!
Good, now that we have the blog post down maybe we can work on a phone call. I won't hold my breath. And later... I will introduce you to the concept of "coming up to visit me". (*nevermind that your best friend is pregnant and living all alone*)
I heart you.
p.s. my word verification is HORTURD (hahahahaha)
looks like you are livin' it up! you always crack me up. love the pictures.
Whit-
I read your blog all the time, do I count? Maybe one day I will put a new post on our blog you gave us!
Cute kitchen. Now you need to come see mine someday. I am jealous you are going to Hawaii. Good for you, (find yourself a delicious mocha man!) Miss you!
I use to read your blog. Then I became the most technologically unadvanced person in the world.
But none the less is see you mostly everday so i dont think you care hahaha
Post a Comment