Friday, June 26, 2009

redemption

in an effort to have a more positive summer vacation experience,  i took a couple more days off work, after being gone for two weeks and home less than a week (i have the coolest bosses ever).  my family was going to lake powell so i went to spend a few days with them. we went to rainbow bridge, which we haven't done for a LONG time.  it's so amazing, i can hardly believe that things like that actually exist!  my friend brady and i saw kate, one of the ticket scanners at snowbird, at rainbow bridge!  what a small world!!!

we didn't get a ton of boat action because the wind just wouldn't let up, but it was still fun.  i mean how could it not be, it's lake powell! 

and pictures...

the sansom crew at rainbow

brady-whit-todd
megs
todd
mom
cousin itt...i mean jane ;)
ryan
nappi...danny nappi
mike
luke and buddha



5 comments:

Beckstrom Bunch said...

I like the hospital picture! And I'm so glad that I have a picture of Ryan in his white trash cut-off shirt (which was finally thrown away after Nate and I gave him crap about it!)

The Bells said...

I am insanely jealous of your Lake Powell trip. I told Aaron I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I would take an awesome Lake Powell trip over Hawaii anytime. Is that bad? Your new roommate looks pretty cool. And I'm disappointed I didn't get to see the full belly shot of Megs...
Well, I am proud of you for updating anyway.

If I were a llama said...

im jealous!

Sydney said...

Whitney, I am so glad I found your blog. I caught myself laughing out loud at work (and then looking around awkwardly to see if anyone heard me) You are halarious! :)

WHIT said...

Hey Sydney! Add me to your blog!
whitneysansom@gmail.com