Sunday, April 20, 2008

Will i ever learn...? Probably not

For some stupid reason, every couple years I decide to cut some bangs when I go in for my semi-annual hair cut. I don't know why. Some people look good with bangs...I am not one of them. Ontop of the fact that my face looks weird when it is partially covered with hair, I am incapable of styling hair...(or applying make-up).



Six out of seven days of the week my hair ends up like this, which is totally within my "hair-do ability level". Would you all do me a favor and remind me in a couple years that bangs are not for me. I would REALLY appreciate it.


3 comments:

Beckstrom Bunch said...

If you remind me about the bang thing than I'll remind you too. Heather Hansen even warned me not to do it the last time I cut them but did I listen...NOOOO. Love the snowmobiling pictures too!

Liz said...

Hahahaha. You crack me up sister. Right now I'm sitting in the library trying so hard to not start laughing at you. No, not laughing at your face and your bang situation. Laughing at how funny my favorite sister still living at home is.

Beckstrom Bunch said...

Good thing you clarified Whit as your favorite sister living at home or your favorite sister whose married w/ kids would be feeling a bit jealous!