the last thing i want to do right now, write two 8-page papers and study for a law test. grrrr...it's almost over.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
i'm tri-ing
next week i'm doing a triathlon, just a sprint (.75k SWIM-20k BIKE-5k- RUN). i had been 'training' since september, but my efforts have been pretty week the last 6 weeks or so. last night ash and i ran 2 miles, this morning we swam 1400ish yards, and tonight i biked 28 miles with one of my buddies. i'm pooped, but feel good. wish me luck next week. i'm gonna need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I hereby give you the power to punch that triathlon in the face
running is gay.
Good luck Whit!!! Wow, you're amazing! :)
Jason and Laura
Ok ok, I know. I am a crappy cousin, but that is ok, you kind of are too! Ha ha, it is ok. It isn't our fault we have such busy, awesome lives. Yes, we are expecting a baby! I haven't really announced it on our blog, but I am 10 weeks now, so due Dec. 5th ish. Yeah! We are excited. I really need to call you and catch up with you. I am headed to St. George for work this week but I will try to atleast call. You NEED to come up to Oakley. Todd and I miss you! I am glad I can atleast be penciled into your schedule for the end of this month. Geez, you are like the most popular person I know. Anyway, there are other things we need to chat about (and Todd has something to ask you about too) so I will hopefully talk to you soon. Love ya!
Oh, and P.S. That comment from the Harries family did make it sound like I am having twins, but I am not. Atleast, not that I know of yet!
Post a Comment